Friday

Back to School with Carmex




Summer is still officially here, but for our children back to school is closing in on the horizon! Soon they will be back with their friends, teachers, school books; lockers will be slamming and they will be racing off to the next class.

This year send them to school with a Carmex locker kit; which includes a mirror for their locker and of course Carmex!


The mirror is small enough to fit in the lockers, yet big enough for those wanting to touch up their hair...or lips with Carmex before the next class!

I have been a Carmex user for many, many years and I love how it makes my lips feel. Plus, Carmex will help protect the students lips for when they are running from class to class....or gym class and they will definitely make a fashion statement with these sleek Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm tubes!


For more information on Carmex be sure to follow their Twitter and Facebook pages.

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment