Friday

Snacks from Pirate's Booty and Bagel Crisps Review


Looking for a yummy snack to feed your children, or for yourself? Then you need to try Pirate's Booty New York Bagel Crisps.

I was sent two of Pirate's Booty snacks to try : Aged White Cheddar and Fruity Booty.

The Aged White Cheddar is one of their original favorites, it's a crunchy treat made from puffed rice and corn, blended with real aged white cheddar cheese and baked perfectly to pirate standards.

The Fruity Booty is a baked rice-and-corn puff snack that is sprinkled with a tangy and sweet coating of raspberry goodness and made with real fruit, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

The Aged White Cheddar is by far my favorite! My girls and their Mammaw love it too!




I was also sent three bags of New York Bagel Crisps to try: Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Roasted Garlic Bagel Crisps! I really do not have a favorite on these because I liked them all!

The cinnamon sweet swirls and the chocolate sweet swirls will satisfied my sweet tooth and the roasted garlic bagel crisps are good by them selves or with a salad instead of croutons!

Both of these snacks are great to keep the kids (and adults) snacking all summer long and will be perfect to stick in the kids lunch boxes for when they start back to school.

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. No money exchanged hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment