Monday

PEEPS MINIS = Summer Fun!





PEEPS are typically thought of as a springtime novelty, with the yellow chicks and bunnies rolling out just in time for Easter. But the adorable marshmallows are taking on a new season this year — summer.

You can find PEEPS MINIS nationwide and year round in the candy isle of your favorite retail stores, at PEEPS & Company retail stores, and online on the PEEPS & Company website! With PEEPS MINIS every day can be a holiday!

Our family recently received Strawberry Creme, Chocolate Cream and Sour Watermelon flavors to try. I am not sure if I can say that I have a favorite because I like them all!

As soon as you open the bag, of the Strawberry Cream, all you smell is strawberry. While these have a distinct strawberry taste, they have a cream taste too!

The Sour Watermelon flavor packs a huge watermelon scent and flavor! These minis are definitely sour and fit perfectly with our family because we all like "sour" tasting candies....well most of us do anyways! These are a perfect fit with any summer celebrations!

The Chocolate Cream are a perfect little chocolate treat without actually being a piece of chocolate, and at 14 calories a piece I will definitely take it over a classic piece of chocolate! These minis have an awesome chocolate flavor and are one of my favorite new treats! I will be using these to make smore's with in the near future.

To keep up with the latest from PEEPS like the PEEPS' Facebook page or head over to PEEPS' website:

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. No money exchanged hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment