Wednesday

Celebrate the 4th of July with Jennie-O


Nothing says family fun like gathering around the grill, watching your food being cooked, playing games, talking, sampling the food being grilled ( or in our case maybe sneaking the food my husband has grilled when his back in turned!).


One of my husband's favorite foods to grill are hot dogs. We recently tried Jennie-O turkey franks. We grilled a few uncured turkey franks, bun length uncured turkey franks and jalapeno jack uncured turkey franks---Oh the jalapeno jack uncured turkey franks were the best! I could taste the jalapeno flavor, but it was not hot, or to strong!


The bad news about these franks is they are not available to everyone yet; they are only available in a few test markets. Keep your eyes open, because you have got to try them----y'all don't be hating on me because our family got to try them! YUM!

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. No money exchanged hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment