Thursday

Wendy's Tuscan Chicken Sandwich on Ciabatta Review


My husband, myself and oldest son just spent a few days at Pensacola beach and on the way down we stopped at Wendy's and tried their Tuscan Chicken Sandwich on Ciabatta sandwich. It comes with lightly breaded chicken, topped with rich garlic and roasted tomato aioli, a fresh slice ripe tomatoes, spring mix and sliced asiago cheese, on a toasted ciabatta bun.

While anything chicken from Wendy's is a favorite choice for me, this sandwich would have still been good with out the chicken....the sauce, ripe tomato, cheese and spring mix were all fresh and very tasty, and so was the Ciabatta bun!

Quoting my son, "I really like this, it's light and not heavy or greasy."

So go ahead and add a little gusto to your day with the Tuscan Chicken on Ciabatta bun; I am told that it is only available for a limited time, so get to a Wendy's and get you one before they disappear!


The suggested price for the Tuscan Chicken on Ciabatta is $4.69 at all Wendy’s Restaurants, but that price might vary some depending on the location of your Wendy's.

Disclosure: I was given gift cards to purchase the above item from Wendy's to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment