Saturday

We took Dad to Bonefish Grill for Father's Day


We celebrated Father's Day a little early this year and took my husband to eat at Bonefish Grill for dinner. I made reservations, for 8PM, earlier in the day and we only had to wait about ten minutes before we were seated---of course we did get there ten minutes early. 

Bonefish Grill is both an elegant and casual dining restaurant; with menu items ranging from steaks to seafood, chowder to salads, and Bang Bang Shrimp that is out of this world!

           
                        
A friend found out that we were going and told my husband that we had to try Bang Bang Shrimp (pictured above), so we ordered two of them to split between the six of us. We loved it! Priced at only $9.70, it is very affordable and I guarantee you your taste buds will be very happy!

Next, we had the Corn Chowder with Lump Crab; it was creamy, and as you can see had several pieces of lump crab on top that we mixed into the chowder. I highly recommend their chowder!


My husband had the rib-eye, with their garlic mashed potatoes; while I opted for the delicious crab cakes and a salad for my meal. The sunflower seeds on this salad added a different texture and taste from any other salad that I have had at other restaurants. For those of you that know me, know that I am not an olive person, but I did try the olives on this salad---and I am still not an olive person!

Our waitress, Tristan, was very friendly and helpful. I ordered everything from her recommendations. She is a twin, which was kind of neat, because we have twins. 

Bonefish Grill is very affordable and they even offer a "Specials" only menu that has lobster tail for only $8.70! I think I might have been drooling a bit over the lady's lobster tail, sitting the next table over from us!

If you cannot make it to Bonefish Grill with your dad this Father's Day, go tomorrow or next month. And if you live across the miles, send him a Bonefish Grill gift card.


Happy Father's Day to the 'best dad' that my children could have! 



Be sure to "like" them on Facebook and follow on Twitter to keep up with the latest from Bonefish Grill.

For my local upstate readers follow Bonefish Grill's Facebook page HERE.

Disclosure: I was given gift cards to help facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment