Thursday

Libman Freedom Spray Mop - Great for Quick Touch Ups!


As a wife and mom of four teens, I will be the first to tell you that my floors get dirty with all the traffic in and out. And with all the time we spend in the kitchen -cooking and eating- food gets dropped, there are spills and either they do not notice the spills as they happen or forget to clean it up, or just do not want to clean it up; whatever the case my kitchen floor needs some attention by nightfall.





The Libman Freedom Spray Mop is great for touching up my kitchen floor. It's easy to use, it's light weight, just spray and mop! All those dried spills come right up!

By using the Libman Freedom Spray Mop, I am also saving money! When the cloth pad gets dirty,I do not have to throw it away; instead I can wash it and reuse it. I'm told this little cloth pad will last through 50 washes---I cannot verify this, because I have not washed mine that many times, but I have a feeling it may last longer than that! Even though the pad is soft, it is also durable and it is a good thing because it has helped touch up my kitchen floor several times through the week!


You could really use any cleaner you choose with the Libman Freedom Spray Mop, but I have been using their Freedom Multi-Surface Concentrated Floor Cleaner.

With a perfectly measured 1 oz cup attached, you simply add this floor cleaner along with water to your mop and you’re ready to go. That means this 16 oz bottle of Freedom Multi-Surface Concentrated Floor Cleaner is enough to refill your Freedom Spray Mop 16 times.

Be sure to visit Libman's website to learn more about their products.

You can also follow Libman on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment