Saturday

Ice Cream Sundaes topped with Bosco Syrups!

Summer is here and that means so is ice cream season. I love ice cream: in a cone, in a cup, banana split, as a sundae, --doesn't matter, it's always yummy!

Our family recently got to try Bosco syrup. Bosco spent 35 years as a regional brand, but Bosco is no stranger to the big stage, with “starring” roles in Seinfeld, Shrek, and Laverne & Shirley. With natural cocoa, vitamin B, and the thickest and richest syrup around, Bosco is a simple to enjoy the delicious goodness of chocolate, whether as an ice cream topping or a delicious milk enhancer!


We ended up making sundaes! 

My husband tried the fudge brownie Bosco topping and I chose the sea salt caramel Bosco topping (YUM!).

Thankfully I had a can of mixed nuts in the pantry, because I forgot to buy nuts---and my husband loves nuts on his sundaes! 


I just knew the sea salt caramel Bosco syrup would be my favorite, but that fudge brownie syrup comes into a very close second! The sea salt caramel comes out of the bottle pretty fast, but I didn't mind a little extra topping on my ice cream.

The Fudge Brownie Bosco syrup is very rich with that "Brownie" flavor; which is perfect to go a top vanilla ice cream.

You can find Bosco syrups at Walmart for just $1.98 each! I recommend buying both!




With the 4th of July right around the corner, Bosco syrups would be a great addition to your celebrations.

Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment