Thursday

Hearts & Stars Hair Products Review

Hawaii based Hearts & Stars launches a new paraben-free hair care collection packed full of island inspired essential and natural ingredients. Products include hemp, sunflower and avocado oils with proteins to add nutrients and improve the condition of the hair grape seed extract, aloevera, rosemary, sage, grapefruit and biotin to promote hair growth ( and I really need that!) Both the shampoo and conditioner contain hair keratin and hemp oil to boost protein levels and replenish damaged hair.


I recently got to try some of their products---I really like the shampoo and conditioner, but I LOVE the Hearts and Stars pomade! While the shampoo lathers just enough and the conditioner helps with flyaways and they both smell great; the pomade has worked wonders when styling my hair.

I usually style my hair with a curling brush and a hairdryer, after styling I like to rub a little of the pomade in my hands and rub it through the sides of my hair and through my bangs and then shape my bangs in several points along my forehead.

If you have longer hair you can:
Use pomade to create a sleek ponytail by running a small amount of pomade along the sides and top of your hair while gathering it at the nape of your neck to create a ponytail.

Tame curls by applying pomade to your strands from mid-shaft through to the ends. This works especially well for people with curly hair who live in humid climates, where curls tend to frizz.

Tip: If you want to soften the pomade before using then heat the container with a blow dryer for a few seconds.

Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment