Saturday

Decorate Vacation Bible School this Year with Oriental Trading

The Cowgirl

 This year our Vacation Bible School's theme is "Western." From cowboys and horses to campfires and tents to finger puppets and bandannas. If it's western, that's what we want at our VBS this year.


When I first started looking around the Oriental Trading website, I was thrilled to find several pages with the "Western" VBS theme; of course they have other Vacation Bible School themes, but my eyes were drawn to these. You cannot have a western theme with out cowboy hats and bandannas!

Giddy Up Horsey!

The children will love the finger puppets too! 


 My teenage girls are having fun with them!


 And every little child will love being a sheriff's helper with these badges!




Okay grant it, most western towns would not have paper lanterns, but these would look so cool in a VBS classroom---so I got them!




 And what kid wouldn't like stamps! Stamps for their papers, their hands ....or the walls!




And when I think about it, why not let the kids 'stamp' the classroom walls----that would be a fun VBS day for the kids to remember! And besides you can easily repaint the walls at a latter date.



No matter your theme, check out Oriental Trading before you go VBS shopping else where. Not only will you find something, but I doubt if you could beat their prices!


Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment