Tuesday

THERA PEARL’s Neck Wrap and Back Wrap Review

With myself having neck/shoulder pain occasionally and my husband experiencing some back pain recently, I was super excited to be able to review THERA°PEARL’s Neck Wrap and Back Wrap with Strap.


The THERA°PEARL’s wraps can offer both cold and heat therapy. For cold therapy, just place the wraps in the freezer for two hours and then apply to the hurting area. For heat therapy, place one of the wraps in the microwave for a few seconds.  The wrap holds its therapeutic temperature for a full 20 minutes. Numb the ache with analgesic cold, or soothe and release the tightness with penetrating heat. Your neck and shoulders will thank you.

The Neck Wrap is Perfect for:
Stiff Neck
Sore Shoulders
Spine Pain & More!These wraps are so neat and really help---you have got to try them!

I am told that poor posture and overwork can leave your neck and shoulders feeling tight and sore. With my occasional pain in my neck and shoulders, I normally feel fine and can do something as simple as to sit down at the kitchen table and have extreme pain in my neck and shoulder area. I know all the muscles are connected, but seriously sitting on my rump causes pain in my shoulder area!?!


The wrap’s wide back and long sides blanket your neck and shoulders simultaneously for twice the relief. Matter of fact I am typing this review while using the neck wrap.



These wraps are neat---you really need to try them!


The day I received these THERA°PEARL’s wraps, my husband started having major pain in his back that literally knocked him off his feet--sitting in a chair made it worse and lying down to get some relief only made him more stiff on top of the pain he was already experiencing!

He went to his massage therapist, got a massage and she suggested alternating ice and heat. After we got home I fixed him an icepack (ice in a ziplock bag).


The next day, I was excited to open the box and find the wraps, I instantly put the back wrap in the freezer so my husband would be able to use it a little later that evening.


My husband said the Back Wrap felt good on his aching back and relieved some of the "hotness" in his lower back.

The Back Wrap provides penetrating relief for upper, mid or low back pain. It would be perfect for abdominal cramps and muscle tenderness on large areas of the body. The adjustable strap keeps it comfortably in place.

Our Back Wrap is Perfect for:
Lower/Upper Back Pain
Torso/Midsection Injuries
Ham/Quad Pulls & More!

To find out more about THERA°PEARL’s Neck Wrap and Back Wrap with Strap , you can visite their website or social media pages listed below.

Website (www.therapearl.com )
Follow Thera Pearl on Facebook (www.facebook.com/therapearl) for giveaways, and to keep up with the latest Thera Pearl inventions, advice and just for fun!
Twitter (http://twitter.com/TheraPearl 
Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/therapearl/
google + (https://plus.google.com/113497179764310393909/posts)
Instagram (TheraPearl)


Disclosure: I was given product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment