Saturday

Softsoap's New Coconut Island Quench Body Wash Review


Sunny skies, warm breeze, salt water mist from the waves splashing against the seashore, the scent of coconut, --- my fantasy of living on an island with just my husband and kids, secluded from the rest of the world ( well maybe not secluded, but you know what I mean!)

I do not make it to the beach often, so I like to keep items in my home that reminds me of the beach: candles, perfumes, and body washes.

I love all things coconut, so I was very excited to recently get to try Softsoap's new Coconut Island Quench Body Wash. It smells amazing! I have used it everyday since I received the product. It leaves my skin feeling smooth all day and the coconut scent stays with me until nightfall!

My shower has been transformed into a tropical get away that I can escape to with the new Softsoap Coconut Island Quench Body Wash. 


Disclosure: I was given product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment