Sunday

Review of IHOP Restaurant | Mother's Day Gift Guide


The girls and I started our day off with breakfast at IHOP; it took a while to find a parking spot as it is really a popular place or at least the location we went to was.



We decided to do a late breakfast and by the time we found a parking place it was 10:30. I was hungry and so were my girls.


I ordered the pork chops, and egg platter that came with hash-browns and pancakes. Those pork-chops were very flavorful and I didn't leave one bite of them on the plate!



I love pancakes, these were light and fluffy and after one bite there was a party going on in my mouth!




My girls both tried the Cinnamon Swirl Brioche (I'll admit, I took a small bite just to try it!) I thought the brioche would have been soggy from all the ooey-gooey yummyness that was on top, but it wasn't---It was very good, I highly recommend trying this the next time you go to IHOP.




Our waitress, Amanda, was so friendly and helpful. She kept our glasses filled, napkins on the table, and wished us a Happy Mother's Day. Make sure the next time you are are in Simpsonville, Sc, you visit the Fairview Road IHOP and ask for Amanda! 



For a limited time, when you buy a $25 IHOP gift card, you will get $5 toward your next visit to IHOP. Mother's Day is coming up, take mom to breakfast or lunch, or dinner at IHOP! If you can't go on Mother's Day, then buy mom a gift card to use at a later date.



Disclosure: I was given an IHOP gift card for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here


No comments:

Post a Comment