Tuesday

Pretzel Crisps® Review


I have a new (well new to my family) snack to introduce to you, Pretzel Crisps®. If you have not tried these, pick up a bag or five the next time you go to the store. These things are delicious!

Our family was sent several flavors to try and I really liked the Buffalo Wing flavor. They are packed full of flavor, and have a little bit of a spicy kick to them and are very addictive!

Pretzel Crisps® remind me of a squashed pretzel. They are very thin, but strong enough for dipping in your favorite hummus....or Nutella!



Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist to an old favorite. Pretzel Crisps® still have the crunch and flavor that you love, but they are light and more versatile than ever before!

With only a 110 calories per serving, they are a better snack for you than that chocolate candy bar or bowl of ice cream; and with there being so many different flavors, you will surely find one... or a few that you will love!


The Pretzel Crisps® Garlic Parmesan is great, broken up, on top of salads! Yum!


I usually chase the Jalapeno Jack Pretzel Crisps® down with a cold glass of milk! Not because they are so hot that you can't stand it, but because it is soooo good!

Pretzel Crisps®are in most grocery stores and mass retailers now and you can also find these on Amazon

Try them and let me know which one is your favorite---I know you will have one!


Disclosure: I was given product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment