Friday

Ozeri Green Earth Pan Review

I love brand new (non-sticking) cooking pans. In my younger years of being married, I normally would buy my non-stick pans from Walmart or Target and as the years passed I would ask for them for Christmas and have gotten a few nicer non-stick pans that away.

But over the years, even the nicer pans would eventually wear down. The pans would start sticking or the handle would come loose and I would have to tighten it back up before using the pan. So I was super excited about being able to try The Green Earth Pan recently! The Green Earth Pan is more than just green in color-- it utilizes GREBLON,  an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free. So, it's also an eco-friendly way to cook the foods you love.

I have had the pan a couple of weeks now and have not used any cooking spray in it at all. My son was the first to use the Green Earth Pan, he warmed up left over spaghetti---he did not use any cooking spray and the spaghetti slid right out of the pan when he was done warming it up.


I have sauteed vegetables in it several times and they slid right out of the pan without sticking. I have cooked a few small pieces of meat in the pan and they did not stick.


I have even cooked eggs in the pan and they have not stuck!


The eggs just slide right out onto my plate! With no sticking, this makes for an easy cleanup! It’s one of the best scratch and stick resistant surfaces I have ever used!


And there is nothing to come lose on the handle, so nothing to tighten, which I love!

The Ozeri Green Earth Pan comes in several sizes: 8″, 10″ and 12″. The price for the 8″, which is the one I reviewed  is $29.99, but is currently on sale for $25.95.

To keep up with the latest about the Green Earth An follow them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment