Saturday

Chobani Greek Yogurt Review



I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich and has real fruit at the bottom; stirring it in is the best part. Pineapple is my favorite!

I like the fact that Chobani Greek Yogurt is easy to grab in the mornings for breakfast when you are rushing out of the house, but I also like to put it in the freezer, about an hour before bedtime, and have it as a late night snack! It is very cold, thick---not frozen, and very creamy! It's the perfect snack before you drift off into dreamworld!

Chobani Greek Yogurt is also great to use in smoothies too. Here's a smoothie recipe that I really like:

Pineapple Smoothie:
SERVINGS: 1

1 cup skim milk,
4 oz canned pineapple tidbits in juice
1 Tbsp cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil (MUFA)
1 5.3 oz Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt
Handful of ice

Place milk, canned pineapple, and Pineapple Chobani Greek Yogurt in blender, add the ice, and whip/blend for 1 minute. Transfer to glass and stir in flaxseed oil (you can leave this out if you do not have it in your pantry---no need to go buy it just for this smoothie!)

Disclosure: I was given coupons to purchase product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment