Monday

ambi | Mother's Day Gift Guide





Your ambi is a portable electronic ice-cube…without the mess! The ambi cooling device has a smooth, contoured metal plate designed to be applied to the back of the neck, forehead, and/or other locations on the body to provide cold therapy when and where you most need it.

Ambi works great with:

Migraines:
-numbing the painful tissues
-reducing muscle spasms and tension
-decreasing inflammationhot flashes, migraines and injuries.

Hot Flashes:
-For treatment success, it is important to apply the cool plate to the skin surface at the base of the neck when you feel the initial signs of a hot flash.
-The coolness of the ambi™ triggers a response from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain that controls woman holding ambi to the nape of nexk to relieve hot flashbody temperature) which stops or reduces, within seconds, the effects of a hot flash and ensuing sweats.

Injuries:
-ambi cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following an injury to help reduce swelling. image showing a woman who has injured her knee
-ambi™ also acts as a ‘feel good’ distraction for kids with minor injuries.
-Apply over the injured area. Cooling will help reduce the inflammation.


Insect Bites:
-The discomfort of many insect bites can be soothed by cool therapy and when that is the case, ambi™ is there for you or your children at the flick of a switch!
-amb may be used in addition to standard practices of applying calamine lotion, a paste of baking soda, or an over-the-counter hydrocortisone ointment. ambi™ works as both a sensory distraction and helps reduce the inflammation caused by the bite.



Some how my husband hurt his back and was in a great deal of pain, so I called my massage therapist and she agreed to see him, but it was going to be a little bit before we got to her, so she told me to put ice on the part of his back that was hurting him---I thought perfect time to try my ambi out!

I followed the directions, plugged it up and turned it on. Within a matter of seconds the little light had turned blue and it was now ready to be placed on my husbands back! I felt of it and it was extremely cold, just like an ice pack, but with out the drippy mess!

Occasionally I will get headaches, and I have had two since I received my ambi, both times I placed ambi in the suggested areas, with my temple being one of them, once the ambi had been on for only a few seconds, I could start to feel some relief, and after a few minutes, I felt much relief.

Ambi is great and with Mother's Day being right around the corner it would make for a great Mother's Day gift. Visit the ambi website to learn more about it or to puchase it for just $49.99.

Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here

No comments:

Post a Comment