Monday

Johnson's Baby Product Review




When our children were small, we received so many Johnson and Johnson baby products at the baby showers, especially baby lotion, that we were still using those products for many years after our babies had grown into small children. The baby lotion was always my favorite because of the smell---I love that smell!

Our children are all teenagers now, with one in college, and I was recently sent some Johnson and Johnson products tor try. As most of you have figured out, over the years, these products are not just for babies. The baby oil is great for removing your make up, especially that stubborn mascara! I also like mixing a few drops of the gel with my favorite lotion before using it---to give it

Out of the products that were sent to me to try I liked the Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream the best.

The amount on my arm was enough to do both arms!

I have always had dried skin and I have a few 'favorite' products that I like to keep in our home just for my dry skin; and I will be adding this Johnson's Baby Intense Moisture Cream to my list of products.


Disclosure: I was sent product to review for this post, you can read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment