Tuesday

IdealShape Review and 10% Discount



I recently was given the opportunity to try IdealShape, the shake and IdealBars. When asked what flavor of shake I wanted to try , it was a no brainer for me; I chose chocolate!

I have never liked powdered shakes, not because they do not taste good, but because I could taste the powder when drinking them---yuck! So I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried the IdealShape chocolate shake---no powder taste what so ever.

These shakes are easy to make, just 8 ounces of water and a scoop of the shake mix. I put mine in a blender to mix and a couple of times I have thrown in some ice----I like cold drinks! Some days, I made smoothies by adding some strawberries and bananas!

IdealShape is not a diet; it's a healthy lifestyle change. I replaced one meal a day with the IdealShape chocolate shake; and I did not do the same meal each day. In the morning, if I wanted the shake I would have it, but the next day, I might have a shake at lunch or dinner---my choice!

The Idealbars are great too; with cinnamon caramel crunch being my favorite! I have always liked cinnamon and caramel anyways, so this might be the reason why I liked them better than the other bars. These came in handy a few times after my Zumba class when I felt like I needed something to eat instead of waiting to get home!

I can say, with both the shake and bars, they work! They both control your hunger between meals and your sweet-tooth!

I have been working on losing weight since the first of the year and have lost 19 pounds total --- so IdealShape has been something new for me to try and fun over the last few days!

IdealShape is offering my Swappin' Spoons readers a savings of 10%, just enter SPOONS at checkout. If you try it, let me know what you think about it.

Disclosure: I was given product for this review, all opinions are mine---Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment