Saturday

Cool Gear Inc: Collapsible Bento Box and Bling Lunch Bag Review


Cool Gear Inc sent me the Collapsible Bento Box and Bling Lunch Bag for review and I absolutely love the Collapsible Bento Box! It is big enough to put a small salad and dressing or fruit, fruit dip and nuts in; yet it is so compact that it does not take up much room whatsoever!


The Bento Box is great for kid's to carry their lunches in or for those working lunches when you do not have time to go get a bite to eat, just pull out the Beanto Box and you are good to go.






The Bling Lunch Bag is fully insulated so it will keep your food or drinks wither warm or cold! There's six in our family, so I put six refrigerated canned drinks along with some some carrot sticks in the Bling Lunch Bag, everything fit great with still room for more and everything was kept cold.



Here I managed to get 15 snack bars in the bag too---so lots of room. Now, if it were just me using this back, I would put lots of snacks on the inside and my water bottle in the mesh water bottle pocket on the side and be off to the pool! I may be almost 42 years old, but I totally rocked that Bling Lunch Bag!

To keep up with Cool Gear Inc and their latest products you can follow them on Facebook or Twitter.

Disclosure: I was given product for this review, but all opinions are mine. Read my disclosure policy here.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. We pack all 3 kids lunches every day. So we are always on the lookout for a better lunch bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I always have an issue with my kid's launch.
    Xo,
    Dee T
    http:// HauteFrugalista.com
    @HauteFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be great for taking kids to the park!

    Christina S.
    http://ModernHomeschoolFamily.com
    @ModernHSFamily

    ReplyDelete