Sunday

Coobie Bra Review



The Coobie bra, ever heard of it. I hadn't until recently. I was offered the chance to review two of the Coobie bras, one in purple with a v-neck and one in black with a scoopneck. The bras are very comfortable, plus they are really easy to put on and take off.

The bras that were sent to me were seamless, had no under wires, no hooks in the back and had extra padding in the cup part.

These bras are great for wearing around the house or to the gym. When worn to the gym, I appreciated the fact that there were no hooks in the back of the bras, that might have been uncomfortable while exercising. While I would not wear these bras to run in, they are perfect for every day wear, doing yoga, pilates, a step class, or to sleep in.

The removable, padded liners and structured cups means you get fantastic-looking shape, versus most heavy-duty sports bras that mash "the girls" together.

The company brands this as a "one size fits most" bra, for sizes 32A through 36D, available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. They also make a Plus Size version to fit sizes 38A to 42D-DD.

The Coobie bras are reasonable priced too, just $20 for the scoopneck and $22 for a lacy v-neck. What really sold me on the Coobie was its in-gym performance.

Promotion: Save 25% on any order of $40 or more at www.shopcoobie.com
Promotion code: USFG25

Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment