Tuesday

Cascadian Farm and Muir Glen Product Review

We are a family of six: two adults and four teenagers; and I am sure that our family is just like many other families out there----we like to eat. We like to eat snack foods, granola bars, chips, salsa, cereal, veggie sticks and more.


So I was thrilled when I received a package from Cascadian Farm and Muir Glen. In the package there were two boxes of Cascadian Farm Organic protein bars and two jars of Muir Glen Organic salsa (two of our favorite snacks!).

The honey roasted nut chewy bars are delicious, I love the hint of honey that you can taste when you bite into them. These bars pack a whopping 9 grams of protein per serving and are very filling.

Notice the empty jar!

There's salsa and then there's good salsa; good salsa never lasts long in our home. Muir Glen ranks as a good salsa, the first jar was gone in no time. What I like about this salsa, is that it is chunky with the right amount of liquid. It is very yummy---matter of fact I am snacking on it now while I do this post--seriously!

Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read mydisclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment