Tuesday

Aveeno Active Naturals Product Review



I was recently sent some Aveeno Active Naturals products to try and one of those products was the makeup removing wipes. I am sold on these! These are the only wipes that I have ever used that has actually taken off all of my makeup and left my face feeling smooth and clean.


I loved using the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief body wash (notice I said "loved" past tense). I got to use it a couple of times before one of my daughters discovered it! It has sense been in her shower and she uses it every day. This particular daughter has always had 'itchy' skin and years ago was told by our dermatologist to use Aveeno lotion, that it would help with her "itchy" skin---we did, and it helped, but over the years she stopped using it and I stopped reminding her to use it. I can tell that since she has been using this body wash, that she does not "itch" (scratch) as much during the day.



I am recently getting over my second cold that I have had in the last month! And my nose always gets so chapped from wiping it with tissues, but not this time! I started putting just a little of the Aveeno Active Naturals skin relief healing ointment on the end of my nose a couple of times a day and my nose is not dried, or cracked like it normally is after a cold!

Both the makeup removing wipes and healing ointment are small enough to carry in your purse so that you can pull them out for a quick touch ups and to share with your friends...or not!

The AVEENO® Brand debuts “The Beauty of Nature, ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat for Your Skin,” a series of video narratives celebrating ingredients found in nature and their potential to help enhance one’s natural beauty. Click here to watch the video 


Disclosure: I was given product to try for this review, but all opinions are 100% mine. You can read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment