Wednesday

CVS Shopping Trip:::Before Coupons, $28.11 After Coupons $5.24, Plus $2 ECBs remaining!


I started my CVS shopping trip out with $4 in ECBS.

Transaction #1:
Bought 2 Colgate Multi-Pack Toothpaste (Travel size 4 pk) at $3.29 each
Paid with my $4 in ECBs, paid $2.97 in cash
Got $6 ECBs for buying two. 
Bought 1 Essence of Beauty Body Mist at $2.50---used Freebie coupon.

Transaction #2:
Bought 2 Listerine (1 L) at $5.79 each
Used (2) $2/1 printable coupons
Paid with $6 ECBs from Transaction #1, Paid $2.27 cash
Got back $5 ECBs

Transaction #3:
Bought 2 Hershey’s Holiday Kisses or Miniatures at $3 each
Used $1.10/2 printable coupon
Paid with $5 ECBs from Transaction #2 Paid no cash , actually lost 10 cents
Got back $2 ECBs 

Before Coupons, $28.11 After Coupons I paid $5.24 in cash and still have $2 ECBs left from transaction #3----Both totals include tax



Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment