Wednesday

Baked Oatmeal Recipe


You can make this up the night before you bake it, refrigerates great and freezes well!

This is a favorite in our home.

Here is the recipe:
1 c. oil
1 1/2 c. sugar
4-eggs
6 c. oats
4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 c. milk
*Combine all the ingredients together. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake @ 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes - until lightly brown. This will be very crumbly, but don't panic(like I did); that is just how it is supposed to turn out!
-There are six of us and this will last for two breakfasts UNLESS my children talk me into letting them have it for an afternoon snack.
*Around the holidays I also add a teaspoon of nutmeg, just to give it that holiday kick!

Join me over on the Swappin' Spoons Facebook page for more money saving posts, ideas and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment