Wednesday

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards for searching online


One way that I earn money is by doing searches on line---I know, can I really call it work when I am having so much fun at doing it, yes, I can!

I do alot of searches online and when I was told about Swagbucks, I did some investigating and was pleasantly surprised at what I found out.

SwagBucks is basically a search engine that randomly rewards you with points just for doing online searches. Seriously, that's all there is to it.

Swagbucks is very simple to sign up for. It takes about one minute. There are no fees, no credit card required, and no phone number or address requested.

You will likely earn between 10-30 points per day for searches and when you have 450 points, you can cash in for a $5 Amazon gift card. And there are dozens of other great
prizes to choose from as well. (Make sure you search on Fridays---you get extra points then, EVERY FRIDAY!) If you have a Paypal account you can also redeem for that as well.

For those of you who have lots of friends who use the Internet, you'll also want to check out their referral program. For every person who signs up with your referral code, you can earn up to 1000 matching Swag Bucks! Woo-hoo!

Refer your friends through email, Face book, Twitter or even your on blog...and watch your points start to roll in.

CLICK HERE to sign up now.

Join me over on the Swappin' Spoons Facebook page for more money saving posts, ideas and more!
Note: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment