Friday

iPad and iPhone Users...You can NOW change the zip code when using the Coupons.com APP!

I was pretty excited when I learned  you could print coupons from coupons.com using your iPad and iPhone. So excited, in fact, that I made a video and shared it here on the blog.

At that time there wasn't a way for you to change the zip code to print coupons from different zips, I am not referring to Local Offers, but for printing coupons. I brought this to their attention, and I am NOW happy to report that there is a place to enter different zip codes. Coupons.com Rocks!

Here is how:
If you already have the Coupons.com app installed on your iPad or iPhone, just click on the icon, then click on settings, click on "My Location", click "Off" on Use Device Location, then add the zip code that you want to print from. It is that easy!

If you do not have the coupons.com app, you can watch the video here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment