Tuesday

Baking day: Freezer is full, I'm tired, and I'm not Crazy about French Toast Casserole


Here's are results:
96 muffins, 44 chocolate chips and walnut cookies, (2) 13x9 baked oatmeal, 1 french toast casserole (i didn't like it), 12 Breakfast burritos, 22 brown bag burritos, enough baked chicken for 6 dinners and salads,
1 baked ziti, 2 tatortot casseroles, 2 banana breads, 8 cups of chicken stock, 3 bags of chopped onions, 3 bags of chopped bell peppers and i think that's it!

Breakfast Burritos and Chocolate chip cookies were the last things that we made. The burritos called for ham or bacon, I ended up using chicken and per my hubby they taste great!

You can go here to see pictures of how our day went, and to get the recipes.
.
My kitchen is clean, I am tired and I am headed to bed.
.