Tuesday

Quick Trip to Bi-Lo--I finally got my Chi-Chis!



I have been trying all week to purchase some Chi-Chis tortillas and finally tonight my BiLo had them in stock. I bought 3 packs and got all three of them for free after coupons!

I picked up some Chi-Chi salsa too for $0.34 a jar (after coupons).

Other Items, that I got for free, after coupons are: 2 single DayQuil gel caps, 1 single pack of NyQuil gel caps, 2 Packs of Toms chips (used 2 freebie coupons) 3 bottles of Tabasco sauce.


Kashi Cereal, free after $3 coupon (from a home Mailer)
4 packs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, $0.15 each
2 Colgate Tooth Paste, $0.25 each
Franks Hot Sauce, $0.25
Huevla Dip, $0.57
Baileys Coffee Creamer, $0.67
2 packs of Kraft Shredded cheese, $0.90 each
Miracle Whip, $1.39

*I used coupons for everything in the pictures and only spent  $6.80 for this whole trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment