Wednesday

Have You Tried MyLikes?



A couple of my blogging buddies have been trying MyLikes for a few weeks now and I am jumping on board with them.

I just signed up with MyLikes this evening, so I am still new and learning--so bare with me.

Basically,

::You sign up with MyLikes,

::Like the things they send you, share your likes on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and a few other places and when people click on your like---you get paid for that click.

::The amount paid to you is already predetermined and you will know about it up front.

::Don't like the ad then simply do nothing.

::It is my understanding that you are paid every Friday through Paypal--if your balance is over $2

Here's how simple, I shared this on Twitter a few minutes ago and I already have 3 clicks on it.
Cherry! What do you think is the best Starburst flavor? http://lx.im/19C33
Update: I just checked my account and I have earned $1.07 already! I know $1.07 doesn't sound like much, but it has only been about eight minutes since I signed up.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment