Thursday

Home School: Is It for Your Family?


Making the decision to home school can be overwhelming for some people. The uncertainty alone can be quiet mind boggling, which curriculum to use, the question "Can I really do this?"; not to mention all the legal stuff.

With us just finishing our 5th year of home school, maybe I can help with some of these. I am by no means an expert, but I can offer some of our experiences, the websites that have helped me, ideas and more.

Each state is different, and what is legal for one state will probably be different for another state. The decision to home school our children is one of our American rights, so it is legal, but each state has different laws that we must follow when homeschooling our children. HSLDA is a helpful site determining what is legal (the law)in your state.

*Stay tuned for more homeschooling posts.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment