Tuesday

No Mayo, No Problem

I personally think that the best mayonnaise is Hellman's. I love that stuff. However, it is not so friendly in the fat and calorie department.
By the way, that is not Mayo on the bread in these pictures, it is non fat vanilla yogurt and I must say it is very good.
You could also use plain yogurt, if you preferred.
Build your sandwich the way you like it, add lettuce, onions, tomatoes, meat, just whatever you have on hand, but use a non fat yogurt to cut your fat and calorie content way down.

By the way, those are Baked Lays on my plate. Yum!

This post is linked to:

2 comments:

  1. I often use Greek yogurt in place of mayo or sour cream. Good stuff!

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always substitute greek yogurt for sour cream, but did not think of mayo! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete