Tuesday

Earn Money taking Surveys

MyPoints


Join Inbox Dollars free and get paid to take surveys. The surveys are fun and easy. When you sign up they will give you $5 and you can get paid when your account reaches $30! I have received several checks from them.
.
Join Memolink for free and earn points for completing surveys and shopping online. Earn points to redeem for gift cards, CASH, or donate to charity.
.
Join MyPoints for free, complete a short form and activate your account by clicking on activation email. MyPoints offer surveys (usually ranging from 50 to 65 points--accumulate points and turn them in for gift cards). I really enjoy this program! I have been a member for five years and have received numerous gift cards from them. They offer more than just surveys---check them out I highly recommend it.
.
*I earn a little each month doing surveys--this is my fun money for mother/ daughter's day out, or purse parties, which both of these just happened and I used my fun money to pay for both! Which my husband was thankful for! LOL!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment