Tuesday

Target Deals through 03/06/10


I am sure there are many more deals at Target, but these are the ones that jumped out at me when I scanned their ad.


Also I received an email from one of my readers that told me that she was plum tuckered out running here and there when I posted deals (one or two items at certain stores). I thought OH NO! I had better clear this up if their were others doing the same....So with the Target deals below, IT DOES NOT mean to make a special trip just to get these items; only if you happen to be going by there and have time to run in for a few minutes.
.
Glade Plug Ins Scented Gel Warmers – $1.67
Buy 3 and use 3 $1.50/1 coupon from the 1/24 SmartSource insert
Submit for $5 rebate here
Final Price -Free plus overage after coupons and rebate.
.
Glade Candles (4 oz) – $2.50
Buy 3 and use $1.50/2 coupon from the 2/28 SmartSource insert
Submit for $5 rebate here
Final Price - $0.33 each after coupon and rebate
.
Kashi Cereal (Heart to Heart or GoLean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble) – $2.88
Use $1.50/1 here --click on get coupon on the right
Final Price - $1.38
.

No comments:

Post a Comment