Monday

Freebies in my mail

The above picture is of FREEBIES that I have gotten in my mail over the last couple of weeks--I try to post this weekly but I kept FORGETTING!
.
FREE FULL SIZE bottle of Pantene Shampoo! Came with $6 worth coupons! Woo-hoo!
Free Purex 3 in 1 sample (included 2--so two loads of laundry for FREE)
Free sample of salt from Beyond the Shaker
Free Cream of Wheat sample---Yum!
Free indulgence bar---I got toffee and carmel---double Yum!
Coupon for FREE Heluva Cheese
Coupon for a FREE bottle of Ensure
Free Forceflex Trash bag, thanks to Sam's Club
Free Sample of Axe
Free Sample of Fekkai Glossing Cream
Free Crest Whitening
Free Gardening Magazine
Free Golf Digest Magazine
Free Lego Magazine---received 2 of these, not sure how--oh well, one for both boys!
Coupon for a FREE 200 calorie Digorno Pizza (not pictured)*
* My husband's birthday was last week and my youngest daughter wanted to give the coupon to him, so she made her daddy a card and stuck the "free" coupon inside :)
.

Isn't it FUN to open your mailbox and there be something FREE inside!
I would love to know what you got in the mail for FREE---leave a comment and let me know!

.

1 comment:

  1. I'm eating my free Zone Perfect bar as I read this! Got the free Purex 3-in-1 and Fekkai samples and Heluva Good coupon last week. Still waiting for the Pantene.

    ReplyDelete