Monday

More FREEBIES in my Mail!

The above picture was taken by my good friend Rhonda G.
The story of the above picture is funny to me. I had received these in the mail for free. I took them to church to show a friend, gave a couple away and then had to ask for them back because I wanted to get a picture of them. I did not have my camera with me so my friend took the above picture for me and then I gave them away!

This past week I received:
5 chap sticks from Puritans Pride
a FREE of sample of Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner
a FREE sample of always pads
A FREE sample of Huggies diapers WITH coupons
(4) $1 Coke coupons
High dollar P&G coupons
A calendar
A FREE sample of Folgers gourmet coffee
Nestle Planning Calendar WITH coupons
.
I just love getting FREEBIES in the mail. My children even get excited about going to the mail box.
I would love to know what came FREE in your mailbox, so please leave a comment below!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment