Wednesday

More Freebies in my mail

Ever wonder if all those freebies that I mention on here EVER come, well take a look at the pictures below at the Freebies that I have gotten in the last week.




A coupon for a FREE bag of Stacy's Chips---thanks Face Book!
A FREE SlimFast Bar----Thanks SlimFast!
A FREE Kashi Bar---Thanks Kashi!
Free small bag of Stacy's Chips---YUM! ---Thanks All You!
Free Energy gels---looked Yuck, but tasted surprisingly good!
A FREE (one months supply) Of "One A Day" Vita Craves Gummies (Vitamins)----This freebie is thanks to a new word of mouth company that I plan on telling you about soon.
.
I just love getting freebies in the mail! What did you get FREE in the mail this week? I would love to hear about it, so please leave a comment below.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment