Sunday

CVS Deals for the week of January 31-February 6, 2010

This week before I do the CVS deals I have a guest post for you from one of my readers, and friend's, shopping trip to CVS. The CVS deals will follow after her post.
.
Guest Post by Jill Estes:
This past week I had my first really big savings experience at CVS. I only bought what was on sale IF I had a coupon for it. My total was $27.53 and after my coupons and Extra Bucks I only paid $12 and some change! Whooo Hoooo!! I was able to get things to stockpile for later, which I was really excited about! The best part was a BOGO coupon that I had for Always pads and I got another $2.00 ECB on top of that to use for later. I felt really good about saving that money. Sometimes I feel like my time is wasted clipping coupons and looking for the best deal, but I did NOT feel that way this last week!
.
Jill has been a Pastors wife for 8 years and is a mother of two children. She and her family reside in Texas.
.
CVS DEALS:

3-Day Sale Sunday Through Tuesday Only
M&Ms Bags -2/$5
Buy 2 and use $1/2 from the 1/10 RP insert
Final Price - $2 per bag
.
Gold Emblem 24 pk. Water - $2.99
.
Boxed Valentine’s Cards - $2.99
B1G1 Free
Final Price -$1.49 per box
.
OTHER DEALS Weekly Deals:
Ragu - 3/$5
.
Hellmans' Mayo - B1G1(sales ad does not state price)
Use (2) $0.75 printable coupon
.
Buy 1 Dove Men Care Body and Face Wash at $5.49,
Get $5.49 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 Dove printable coupon here or $1.25/1 from the 1/31 RP insert
Final Price - Free plus overage after coupons and ECBs
.
Buy 1 Colgate Toothpaste at $2.99,
Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 Colgate printable coupon
Final Price - Free after coupons and ECBs
.

1 comment:

  1. The mayo is $5.99!!! So, with the BOGO and 2 $.75 coupons it is 2/10.48 or 5.24 each. For the ECB deal, only one of the 5.99 counts. If you combine with either the Skippy or Ragu 3/$5 it works.

    ReplyDelete