Wednesday

Publix Deals

It is my understanding that Publix DOES NOT have a corporate coupon policy and that the coupon policy is left up to each store....someone correct me if I am wrong. I did find out that you can stack at manufacturer's coupon with a store coupon or competitor's coupon.
*Also some stores MIGHT not allow overage when using coupons, the one that I stopped at will , BUT they will not give cash back. So you will have to use that overage to help pay for your other items that you are buying.

Here are just a few deals that I spotted for Publix.

Knox Gelatin: $1.39
Use: $4/1 here
Final Price: Free plus $2.61 in overage!
.
Yakisoba Noodles: $0.79
Use: $.50/1 from the 8/23 & 10/18 SS insert
Final Price: Free plus $0.21 in overage
.
Publix Limes: $.25 each
Buy 4 and use: $1 off Produce Baby Club Home Mailer Coupons
Final Price: 4 for free!
.
Kid Cuisine or Real Meals (Assorted Varieties) (7.15 to 10.6-oz) 2 for $1.99
Use: $1/2 from ALL YOU magazine
Final Price: $0.50 each
.
Sweet Corn, White, Yellow or Bi-color, $0.25 ea
.
White Potatoes, 5lb bag $1.99 ea
.
Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster, $0.99 lb
.

1 comment:

  1. The store manager was working the checkout when I went thru the line this week and he told me that they give cash back if you have overage. However, he is very friendly toward couponers and I think some of the cashiers may not feel so friendly.

    ReplyDelete