Tuesday

Our Journey South

As most of you know we have been packing up to move back to South Carolina; well we are here. Here are a few pictures into our lives over the past couple of weeks!


With some of my favorite people and the U-Haul. Little did I know that I would have every single word on the back of that thing memorized as I followed behind it for 16 hours!



Unpacking into our apartment---At this point I was becoming a little overwhelmed!


My husband dropped a desk on his foot while unloading.



Saying "See you later" (not good bye) to our friends Sunday night after church.

packing


Me and my girls

While packing we found my husbands old racing helmet.



Pictures of the NEW APARTMENT---we still have a few boxes left to unpack, but it is finally starting to look like a place to call home :)







Well there you have it---our life for the past couple of weeks. We are so EXCITED to be back in South Carolina.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment