Sunday

Not a lot of cabinet space means.....

that I have had to get creative. Well , in this case my husband is the one that got creative. Notice the 6 jars of spaghetti sauce......
One thing about living in an apartment is that we do not have as much storage space as had in our house; and whenever I shop if I see a really good deal I usually will stock up on the item. Well, I came across this really good deal for Ragu spaghetti sauce. It was marked down to $0.67 a jar, which is an awesome deal. I bought 6 jars of it and used two $1.25/3 coupons bringing my total down to $1.52 (for all six jars) or 25 cents a jar! I was so excited telling my husband about it...and then Phillip said, "Wow, that is a good deal, but where are you going to put them?" We had shopped at Aldi earlier that day and I stocked up on a lot of can goods and my cabinets were already filled to capacity. So, as you can see from the picture above my 'new' storage space for the spaghetti sauce....thanks to Phillip!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I love that you stored it up top. 25c! Sweet score!

    ReplyDelete