Saturday

Mac 'n Cheese Soup

This is a favorite in our home. It is so easy to make, inexpensive as well! Enjoy!
MAC 'n CHEESE SOUP:


1 package (14 ounces) deluxe - type macaroni & cheese(including cheese sauce ouch)
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup water
2 1/2 cups milk
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup cubed cooked ham
* Cook macaroni according to the package; drain and set aside
* Meanwhile, chop broccoli and Onion
* Combine broccoli, onion and water : bring to a boil: cook 2 minutes. DO NOT DRAIN.
* Stir in macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, milk, cheese soup and ham.
Return to boil, stirring occasionally. Serve..... and top with bacon! YUM!

For us, a family of six, I double the recipe. There are usually NO left overs.
.
This post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. My grand-daughters love mac n' cheese. What a YYUMMY!!! soup for them. Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My son would love this!! He is a mac and cheese fanatic. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    A View of My Life
    http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/11/tempt-my-tummy-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yummy! My kids will love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...I love soup and that looks awesome!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am bookmarking this. It sounds so YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my daughter makes something like this it is delicious

    ReplyDelete