Monday

Birthday Party

Whew! I'm tired! Three of my children have birthdays in July. My youngest celebrated hers on the 16th, and my twins birthday is TODAY! So happy birthday to them. We just had one big party this past Friday night to celebrate all three of their birthdays! We celebrated by having great friends over and some great food that my husband grilled. Oh yes, and enjoyed a very yummy cake! We had so much fun, but I am glad that Monday is here and things can go back to being normal....a little bit!
As you have noticed I have kept my blogging to a bare minimal since Wednesday evening, (getting ready for the party and entertaining, and just spending some much need time with my children)but I am back now, I am going through my email(while everyone is sleeping), over 500 of them, so I should have some fun things to post for you through out Monday and Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment