Tuesday

Raynor Garage Door

UPDATE: (July 29, 2009) The Go Green - Save Green rebate has been extended through July 31st.

I have been blogging for a few months now and it has been loads of fun. I blog about free samples, great deals, coupons, grocery store STEALS, but never once have I blogged about my husband's business. Technically it is not his business, but he works there! So I thought why not promote the company. So here goes.

My husband works at Raynor Garage Door in NW IL. http://www.raynor.com/ And while they are not offering anything free, I just thought that I would share their website in case you or someone that you know are in need of a garage door. Raynor has a program or special that they are offering now through June 30, 2009. It is called Go Green - Save Green (it is a rebate offer only available through an authorized Raynor dealer) you can here http://tinyurl.com/ncqbo2 for more details.

Whether it's a garage door for your home, or a sectional or rolling door for a commercial application, Raynor products are crafted for dependable long-lasting performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment