Monday

Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels for your Holiday Gatherings

I just love this time of the year, all the decorations and holiday parties. I love goind to different houses, seeing everyone's decorations...and eating other peoples foods! 'Tis the season for celebrating with family and friends,...but my favorite gathering is the one we actually have in our own home. For as long as I can remember, on Christmas ever, we have a snack night and open presents. Just the six of us!

By the time we are done snacking, we all feel like we have eaten a seven course meal. I will normally prepare some of my husbands and children's favorites but I also throw in a few yummy store bought items too. This year, we will be adding a new sweet to our table, Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels. With four unique flavors - Classic Dipped Tiny Twists, Dark Dipped Bavarian Twists, Peppermint Dipped Snowflakes and White Dipped Honey Braided - Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels will satisfy every flavor craving and discerning palate.

The Rold Gold brand has even dressed for the occasion with redesigned festive packaging, making it the perfect treat to bring along to all your holiday occasions. Forget about gift wrap, Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels' new look makes this snack a gift that looks (almost) as good as it tastes.


My favorite are the Peppermint Dipped, pictured below. They are small, bite sized and oh, so yummy! And plus, they are festive looking and will look so pretty placed in several small bowls or even spread out on my kitchen table, with no dishes involved!

Available in select retail stores nationwide, Rold Gold Holiday Dipped Pretzels can be found in Classic Dipped Tiny Twists, Dark Dipped Bavarian Twists, Peppermint Dipped Snowflakes and White Dipped Honey Braided flavors in 7 and 7.5 oz. bags for a suggested retail price of $3.29.

Disclosure: I was given Rold Gold products to help facilitate this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment