Monday

Protect their Devices with Tech21




Summer is still officially here, but for our children back to school is closing in on the horizon! Soon they will be back with their friends, teachers, and school books; lockers will be slamming and they will be racing off to  their classes.

Now a days, some schools require students to have "Smart" devices (laptops or smart phones with web access); which can be pricey especially if the school does not supply them for your children. So make sure your devices are protected with some kind of cover.

I was recently sent a Tech21 D3O Impact Band for my smart phone. The Impact Band encircles my device, and shows off the distinctive logo on the back. The Impact Band comes with a compatible clear back plate to prevent scratches and other damage to the back of my smart phone. It fits securely, and allows me access to all ports and functional buttons, which is the ideal solution for my device.

Tech 21 carries cases for Smartphones, Ipods, Tablets and Mackbooks and they also carry screen protectors for your devices too!

To find a Tech21 product for your or your child's smart device check their website out here.

Disclosure: I was given product for this review. Read my disclosure policy here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment