Monday

More Thrifty Date Night Ideas



When our children were small, one of my favorite things to do for my husband {and myself} was to make his favorite dessert or chocolate covered strawberries and eat them in the bedroom..after putting the children to bed!

I still make his favorite dessert---but it usually doesn't make it out of the kitchen....Our children turned into teenagers and I cannot hide "things" from them like I used to be able too!

Here are a few more free low-cost date night ideas:

::Enjoy a walk in a nice park

::Rent a movie from Redbox and pop some popcorn or Homemade pizza and Netflix

::Go to an Italian restaurant and split a dessert

::Picnic basket and a drive in movie

::Buy a Groupon and Living Social deal

::Go to Starbucks and play checkers

::Progressive dinner: appetizer at a restaurant, burger at burger king, and ice cream cone from sonic or Brusters.

::Drive to your favorite spot and watch the sun set---make sure you bring some food...cheese, grapes and your favorite drinks...Diet Dr. Pepper in my case!

::Picnic at  lake or go for a boat ride---maybe even paddle boats!

::Walking around a farmer's market or antique mall.

Also view 11 Thrifty Date Night Ideas by clicking here.
.
Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment